- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Spain is a nation that is acclaimed for its sights and traveler goals. It has the biggest number of urban communities that are considered World Heritage urban areas and is the second nation after Italy to have the most UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Spain is a fascinating and inviting nation in Europe. It has a casual way of life, a scrumptious cooking and a dynamic nightlife. Spanish individuals are well disposed and known for this cordiality. Spanish old stories and celebrations additionally add to its ubiquity.
The sea shores in Spain are incredible and the urban areas are loaded up with social and strict relics. However, it isn’t just a nation for extended vacations on the sea shore. This socially and geologically differing country has numerous astonishments for travelers and guests. In spite of the fact that vacationers run the city during summers for its sea shores, you ought to likewise visit during the winters to see probably the best attractions.
Spain is likewise an incredible nation to seek after advanced education. You can get some answers concerning Spain through a few assets. Spanish training is truly outstanding and the Spanish language is increasing a lot of significance everywhere throughout the world. Understudies can get a do study and research in Spain and become familiar with this exceptionally mainstream language simultaneously in Spain.
Why study in Spain?
Spain is one of the most conspicuous and significant nations of EU and gives an elevated expectation advanced education to universal understudies. Understudies from different nations can get incredible open doors for seeking after various courses just as learn Spanish, which is progressively picking up significance everywhere throughout the world.
Obviously, there are numerous other European nations, however there are just a not many that can coordinate the way of life that Spain offers. It is less expensive just as increasingly pleasant. Spain has a mellow atmosphere and fluctuated culture that will give the perfect spot to learn and unwind. The wonderful way of life is an additional advantage.
There are a few reasons why understudies like to consider in Spain. There are a lot of instructive open doors in Spain. The Spanish language is the third most famous language of the world. For understudies from Spain and some different nations, even an understudy visa isn’t required for a stay of as long as a quarter of a year.
The capital city, Madrid is loaded with ponders. Spanish individuals have confidence in living and getting a charge out of life. You will increase proficient fulfillment by applying the Spanish way of thinking of internal joy. Spain is a center point of business, qualities, convention and history and can give extraordinary chances to understudies who wish to learn. You can likewise learn Spanish-a language that has gotten exceptionally basic in the present business world and will give you an edge right now rivalry. You can interface with local people and gain proficiency with the language direct. Spanish colleges are among the top positioned on the planet and give numerous courses. You can seek after your lords in Spain. You can likewise examine in Spain without IELTS. Spain is the perfect nation for study and examine and on the off chance that you wish to get an extraordinary vocation, you ought to think about Spain for advanced education.
Students Visas (For duration more than 180 days)
The following documents are essential for a complete visa application.
- Application Form: Application for National Visa.
- The application must be submitted personally by the applicant at the Embassy of Spain in New Delhi or Consulate General of Spain in Mumbai, strictly in accordance with the current place of residence of the applicant. Applications sent by courier or by post are not entertained.
- The fee must be paid via bank draft payable at New Delhi/Mumbai in favor of EMBASSY OF SPAIN, NEW DELHI or CONSULATE GENERAL OF SPAIN, MUMBAI, in accordance with the place of application. The applicant must write his/her name, date of birth, and passport number behind the draft. A photocopy of the draft must be submitted along with the application.
- Passport of the applicant which should be valid for at least four months at the time of submission. Photocopy of all the pages of the previous (if any) and present passport must be submitted.
- Original Application form for National Visa duly filled in and signed by the applicant in blue ball point ink. A recent photograph (35-45 mm) of the applicant with white background must be attached in the application form. The application form must be correctly filled, facilitating all the possible information requested in the form including postal address, email address and telephone number.
- In case of minors (below 18 years), the application form must be signed by both the parents. Photocopies of passports of both the parents, attested by notary public, must be attached.
- In case the minor (below 18 years), is accompanied by either of the parents, a no objection affidavit from the parent not traveling must be submitted.
- For un-accompanied minors, authorization from the parents or the legal guardian is required for his/her/their displacement to Spain, executed before notary public, in which centre responsible for the activity and the proposed duration of stay must be mentioned.
- Two photocopies of the application form along with two recent photographs (35 – 45 mm) of the applicant with white background.
- Original admission letter in an officially recognized educational centre, public or private, for study purpose. This letter should include the code number (if any) assigned to the centre by the “Registro Nacional de Universidades, Centros y Enseñanzas”, or by the “Registro Estatal de Centros Docentes no Universitarios” (both run by the Ministry of Education and Science) or to the investigation centres as such recognized by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce or by the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Original letter from the educational centre with the contact details of the centre, date of commencement and date of completion of the course, programme of studies to be followed.
- Medical Certificate issued by any registered medical practitioner and photocopy stating that “the applicant is not suffering from any disease that can have repercussions any on the public health in accordance with the International Sanitary Act 2005”. The document at the time of submission must be less than three months old.
- In case of Delhi, medical certificates issued only by the following hospitals will be accepted: Max Healthcare, Fortis Hospitals, Primus Super Speciality Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The document, at the time of submission must be less than three months old.
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the competent authorities of the country. In case of India, this certificate must be issued by the Regional Passport Office and must bear the stamp of Apostille of Hague issued by Ministry of External Affairs, in India. In case of Nepal, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Bhutan, the certificate must be issued by the corresponding competent authorities. This document must further be legalized by the respective Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Diplomatic Mission of the country in New Delhi. The document, at the time of submission, must be less than three months old.
- In case the applicant has resided in any other country during the last five years, a Criminal Record Certificate must be submitted along with the stamp of Apostille of Hague or legalization from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Diplomatic Mission of the country in New Delhi( which ever be applicable).
- Photocopy of previous academic qualifications.
- Proof of economic means to undertake studies in Spain and to support the entire duration of stay in Spain. The supportive documents can be either of the applicant or of the parents. In case the parent(s) of the applicant sponsor his/her studies, the application must contain a letter of responsibility signed in original by either or of both the parents. A photocopy of the passport of the parent(s) is mandatory.
- Proof of accommodation during the stay in Spain. Hotel reservations are not considered as proof of accommodation.
- Proof of travel insurance (for the entire duration of stay in Spain) to cover the expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and /or emergency hospital treatment The insurance must be valid throughout the Schengen territory and cover the entire period of the person´s stay. The minimum coverage will be 30,000 Euros or 50.000 US dollars.
- If the applicant is not a national of India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal or the Maldives, a proof of his/her legal residence in any of these countries (Residence permit).
Embassy of Spain in New Delhi
- 12, Prithviraj Road, New Delhi, Delhi – 110011
- Tel: 011 4129 3000