- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Politically known as the Republic of Poland, it is arranged in Central Europe.With the Baltic Sea flanking it at the northwest, it imparts its outskirts to Germany toward the west for 460 kilometers, toward the south are the Czech and Slovak Republics extending for 1310 kilometers, and from Russia, Lithuania, Belarus and Ukraine toward the east and upper east for about 1200 kilometers. Clean language is broadly spoken and 95% of the populace is Roman Catholic while the remaining is isolated between the other 45 strict categories.
The chances and offices for study and research in Poland that an understudy gets took a crack at the Polish college arrangement of instruction has a long remaining of over 650 years. Throughout the years, this establishment has brought about benefits, for itself, yet in addition to different nations. A portion of the models are, Ignacy Domeyko who built up the exploration in topography in the nineteenth century Chile. Ernest Malinowski constructed the world’s most elevated found railroad in Peru somewhere in the range of 1872 and 1876.
When thinking about Information on Study in Poland, since the most recent six years, another procedure has been received with regards to getting an advanced education in Poland. All understudies need to finish fundamental instruction of ten to twelve years in their particular nations. After they have the essential declarations, they can apply for one of the three degrees of advanced education. Lone wolf (Licencjat, Inżynier), Master (Magister), and Doctor (Doktor).
Why Study in Poland?
In spite of the fact that the Polish have a long standing history of instructive frameworks that have not quite recently been gainful to themselves for a long time, yet in addition have demonstrated valuable to the world, the framework has experienced a quick change that outlines a large portion of the instructive courses to be partitioned in three phases, Bachelor (Licencjat, Inżynier), Master (Magister), and Doctor (Doktor). Nonetheless, there a couple of courses like Law, Pharmacy, Psychology, Veterinary Medicine, Medicine and Dentistry that despite everything have only two levels, Master and Doctor.
One of the one of a kind highlights that numerous examinations in Poland experts can reveal insight into, when understudies ask for when contrasting with famous goals is that, not exclusively is the training and by and large costs less expensive than in a considerable lot of the mainstream goals, however the colleges in Poland encourage a feeling of having a place just as opportunity to universal understudies.
- Many courses that are offered by universities can be pursued at just around 2000 to 3000 euros per year. In some cases where the rector of the university sees fit, these fees are also reduced or even completely waived off.
- Although Polish is the main language, students do not need to know Polish to study in Poland since most of the courses offered are taught in English.
- All international students can apply for scholarships through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange who arrive to study in Poland.
- Since Poland is situated in Central Europe, students can avail of tourist visa and travel to other places which help in enhancing their outlook of the world.
- Having a rich history of 650 years, Polish universities can offer the best of their expertise combined with a modern outlook, especially for students who study Engineering in Poland.
- Not just education, but even overall living is quite affordable in Poland. On an average, a student can stay comfortably spending between 2100 to 3200 PLN per month.
- Visa form (Application for National visa form)
- Application form should be filled clearly /readably/ in capital letters or type written.
- All questions should be answered, with no line left blank.
- Marital status should be clearly filled.
- Forms with any kind of correction will not be accepted.
- Application must be personally filled by the applicant.
- Current Passport
- Passport should be valid for at least three months from the date of expiry of Polish visa obtained by the applicant.
- Passport must contain at least two blank pages for visas.
- Copy of passport pages with personal data.
- All previous passports.
- Acceptance letter from the University.
- Confirmation of the fee payment at least for one year (long-term study) or one semester (in case of short term).
- Certificate of educational qualifications (class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate, Class 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate, graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate – in case of PG Course), all must be authenticate by MEA.
- Documents confirming sufficient financial resources for study in Poland.
- Bank account in the name of the applicant, if have. (Minimum 10-12 lacks required to show).
- A letter from the host or sponsor (i.e. sponsorship letter)confirming support of the applicant during the stay in Poland including bank statements and bank certificates, income tax, Fixed Deposits.
- Certificate of no criminal record (Police Clearance Certificate should be legalized).
- Insurance policy for 30,000 euro for 1 year.
- Ticket booking/ Itinerary.
- Covering Letter.
- Photographs Specification on photo for visa.
- CA REPORT (if available).
Embassy of Poland in New Delhi
- 50-M, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
- Tel: 011 4149 6901
Consulate Of Poland
- Address: 2nd Floor Manavi Apt 36 Baug Kher Marg, Malabar Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400006
- Tel: 022 2285 2631