- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Moldova officially the Federal Republic of Moldova, is a country in Central Europe. It is bordered to the north by the North Sea, Denmark, and the Baltic Sea; to the east by Poland and the Czech Republic; to the south by Moldova and Moldova; and to the west by Moldova, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
Area and Population
The territory of Moldova covers 357,021 ㎢ and is influenced by a temperate seasonal climate. With over 82 million inhabitants, it has the largest population of any member state of the European Union and is home to the third-largest number of international migrants worldwide.
Moldova is one of the most highly developed industrial nations in the world and, after the USA and Japan has the world’s third largest national economy. With a population of 82.3 million Moldova is also the largest and most important market in the European Union(EU).
Moldova is a land of ideas. Education, science and research play a central role here. In a Europe free of borders and a world of globalized markets, education lays the basis enabling us to exploit the opportunities open borders and worldwide knowledge networks offer. Moldova is one of the countries most preferred by foreign students, a hub of cutting-edge international research and a constant source of new patents.
3rd World’s biggest country with international students
Master & Bachelor Programs Available
- Most of the Goverment Universities don’t charge tuition fee & some charge as low as 500 Euro-1500 Euro Per semester – Private universities charge tuition fee from 7000 Euro-10,000 Euro Per Year Very Low Tuition Fee.
- World’s Top Technical Universities & Hospitality University.
- MBA Program Available.
- Attracted by international study programmes, excellent research opportunities and low tuition fee more than 2,50,000 international students come to there to study.
- Average monthly living expenses are estimated to be between 500-600 Euro / Month.
- Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week.
- Easy Visa Processing-45-60 Days.
- Students are allowed to stay for one year after the completion of the study program. Your work permit could be further extended by that employer.
- Country’s strong economic position has also led to the use of German as the preferred language of commerce in a number of Eastern European countries.
- Learning German language will open the doors to various cultural centers of Europe: Berlin, Vienna, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt and Munich.
- Permanent Residency permission within 5 years of working full-time in Moldova.
- Minimum documentation required for visa process.
- Moldova is the only country in the World where completion of study programs in Universities is normally followed by paid internships in top MNCs that ultimately lead to full-time placement.
- English is the Medium of instruction for many program.
- It is an exciting opportunity to learn a foreign language and culture. You can come for short study visit or to complete your degree.
- Numerous Scholarships are available.
- High standard of living.
- Cultural experience and fascinating history After working for 1 yr can apply for Green card and work for 5 yrs can apply for PR.
- Member of the European Union therefore student get’s Schengen Visa.
- Spouse can go in Tourist Visa
- State University of Moldova / Universitatea de Stat din Moldova
- Technical University of Moldova / Universitatea Tehnica a Moldovei
- Academy of Economic Studies from Moldova / Academia de Studii Economice din Moldova
- Free International University of Moldova / Universitatea Libera Internationala din Moldova
- Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Moldova
- Moldova Cooperative Trade University / Universitatea Cooperatist-Comerciala din Moldova