- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Albeit pretty much 316 sq.kilometers in size, Malta has had a significant wild and activity stuffed with history. A few countries and lords battled wars and attempted to control it before being toppled by the following who governed it for a while. Directly from when the stone age man landed here with the British who controlled the islands for a long time from 1814 to 1964.
In spite of the fact that Malta has a rich history that goes back to ancient times, it has a cutting edge standpoint and has ventured up to the occasions and kept pace with the world, regarding by and large viewpoint as well as far as being cordial to outside understudies landing in Malta for additional examinations. One of the exceptional highlights for understudies covetous of promoting their examinations is that they can consider in Malta without ielts in the event that they can give adequate confirmation of their English language capacity of in any event being at a moderate level.
As any of the examination in Malta specialists can vouch, understudies who choose Malta for their further investigations are ensured to not simply make some extraordinary memories on off days unwinding on the numerous sea shores, yet in addition when they are occupied with considering. This is principally a direct result of the one of a kind Problem Based Learning or the PBL framework that urges understudies to take care of issues dependent on a down to earth approach just as self examination that is joined with self investigation and self-restraint.
In this manner, understudies who decide to examine abroad in Malta are ensured of value training through mindfulness, joined with world acknowledgment.
Why Study in Malta?
- More than 200 courses are offered in Malta. These are adapted to assimilate international students and are taught in English.
- One of the most unique features when students opt to study in Malta is that there are courses in agriculture, forestry and fishery, education and teaching and tourism and leisure, Social and behavioral sciences, Transport and logistics which are offered by a few universities across the world.
- On an average the living expenses of a student range from 300 to 600 euros a month. This is very less compared to other centers of education.
- Typical of an island nation, Malta offers not just sun and surf, but also a host of unique features in the realm of education as well as an open arms policy to students as well as visiting dignitaries including guest lecturers.
- Malta believes that it is never too young nor too old to travel or at least come to Malta. That is the reason why Study Abroad in Malta can be seen as not just something academic but practical. This is because Malta welcomes 8 year olds to summer camps on the islands as well as 80 year olds.
- The Maltese have retained their expertise in the English language long after the British granted them independence 50 years ago.
- A unique feature that comes to the fore is the acceptance of a third country language as a language that is taught, which will make the inhabitants of that country feel comfortable in Malta. This is evident in the acceptance of Mandarin Chinese that can answer apprehensions about Why to Choose Malta for Higher Study.
- Application Form duly filled in and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent Passport size photographs in colour with white background (3.5cm x 4.5cm). Please do not staple the photographs to the Application Form.
- Passport/Travel document must:
- Have a validity of at least 3 months after the intended stay.
- Have been issued with in the previous 10 years and the validity must not exceed 10 years.
- Have at least 2 blank pages
- All previous Passports must be presented
- Overseas Travel Medical Insurance valid for all Schengen Countries. The insurance has to cover the applicant for at least 30,000 Euros or equivalent, for all risks e.g. accident, illness, medical emergency, evacuation etc. For this purpose, Insurance may only be purchased from one of 16 Schengen recognized Insurance Companies in India.
- Travel Itinerary with dates (for less than 90 day courses include return flights). Once the Visa is approved, a confirmed return flight ticket may be requested prior to Visa being issued.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover all expenses (tuition fee and daily expenses) during the study period. The funds may be under the parents/legal guardian’s name.
- A letter (signed and stamped) from the bank stating the available balance
- Original bank statements (signed and stamped) for the last 3 months
- Proof of Accommodation: Either
- A hotel booking.
- Declaration of Proof signed by the invitee and endorsed by a notary + photocopy of invitee’s ID card or Passport.
- Originals and 1 copy of the Educational Certificates apostilled by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs.
- Letter from the Educational Institute in Malta stating that the applicant has been offered a place in the course.
- One (1) photocopy of the applicant’s entire passport/s.
- Notarized No Objection Certificate from both parents if applicant is a minor.
Embassy of Matla in New Delhi
- High Commission of Malta, N60 Panchsheel Park, New Delhi – 110 017
- Tel: +91 11 4767 4900
- Email: email@example.com
- Consul: Mr Thangamuthu Pillai Shantakumar
- Address: 10, II Street, Seethamal Colony, Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018
- Tel: 0091 – 44- 4203 1011
- Fax: 0091 – 44- 4208 1011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consul: Mr Ashok Kumar Jhunjhunwala
- Address: A.P. Fashions (P) Ltd., 227 A J C Bose Road
- Tel: +91 2290 4611/ 4788
- Fax: +91 2281 8777, 2290 0856
- Email: email@example.com