- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Macedonia formally the Federal Republic of Macedonia, is a nation in Central Europe. It is circumscribed toward the north by the North Sea, Denmark, and the Baltic Sea; toward the east by Poland and the Czech Republic; toward the south by Macedonia and Macedonia; and toward the west by Macedonia, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
Zone and Population
The domain of Macedonia covers 357,021 ㎢ and is impacted by a calm occasional atmosphere. With more than 82 million occupants, it has the biggest populace of any part condition of the European Union and is home to the third-biggest number of global transients around the world.
Macedonia is one of the most profoundly created mechanical countries on the planet and, after the USA and Japan has the world’s third biggest national economy. With a populace of 82.3 million Macedonia is additionally the biggest and most significant market in the European Union(EU).
Macedonia is a place that is known for thoughts. Training, science and research assume a focal job here. In an Europe liberated from fringes and a universe of globalized markets, training lays the premise empowering us to abuse the open doors open outskirts and overall information systems offer. Macedonia is one of the nations generally favored by outside understudies, a center point of front line global research and a consistent wellspring of new licenses.
3rd World’s biggest country with international students Master & Bachelor Programs Available
- Most of the Goverment Universities don’t charge tuition fee & some charge as low as 500 Euro-1500 Euro Per semester-Private universities charge tuition fee from 7000 Euro – 10,000 Euro Per Year Very Low Tuition Fee.
- World’s Top Technical Universities & Hospitality University.
- MBA Program Available.
- Attracted by international study programmes, excellent research opportunities and low tuition fee more than 2,50,000 international students come to there to study.
- Average monthly living expenses are estimated to be between 500 – 600 Euro / Month.
- Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week.
- Easy Visa Processing – 45 – 60 Days.
- Students are allowed to stay for one year after the completion of the study program. Your work permit could be further extended by that employer.
- Learning Macedonian language is very closely related to Bulgarian and Serbo-Croatian. It count as an advantage.
- Permanent Residency permission within 5 years of working full-time in Macedonia.
- Minimum documentation required for visa process.
- Macedonia is the only country in the World where completion of study programs in Universities is normally followed by paid internships in top MNCs that ultimately lead to full-time placement.
- English is the Medium of instruction for many program.
- It is an exciting opportunity to learn a foreign language and culture. You can come for short study visit or to complete your degree.
- Numerous Scholarships are available.
- High standard of living.
- Cultural experience and fascinating history After working for 1 yr can apply for Green card and work for 5 yrs can apply for PR.
- Member of the European Union therefore student get’s Schengen Visa.
- Spouse can go in Tourist Visa
- Ss Cyril and Methodius University Skopje
- University Goce Delcev Stip
- Saint Clement of Ohrid University of Bitola
- South Eastern European University
- European University Macedonia
- University American College Skopje
- State University of Tetovo
- University for Information Science and Technology Ohrid
- Business Academy Smilevski Skopje
For Purpose of Participation in International Student/pupil Exchange Schemes Application for visa:
- Proof that the applicant possesses subsistence means.
- Proof that the applicant has accommodation ensured or has means for accommodation.
- Proof that the applicant is between 16 and 26 years of age; Update on 7 – 9 – 2011 rnational agreements on international exchange of students/pupils which confirms the acceptance of the foreigner in such an international exchange).
- Completed Application for issuing/extending a permit for temporary residence in the Republic of Macedonia (Form 2, MoI).
- Proof of health insurance (and mandatory translation of the original copy into the Macedonian language by a court-appointed translator).
- Certificate that the applicant has not been convicted issued by the relevant authorities of the country of residence of the foreigner (and mandatory translation of the original copy into the Macedonian language by a court-appointed translator).
- Proof that there are no pending criminal proceedings against the foreigner in the country whose national he/she is or in the country of residence from which he/she submits the stay permit application; valid and recognized travel document with a validity period of at least 3 months longer than the intended stay of the foreigner in the Republic of Macedonia.
- Color photograph on a white background which genuinely presents the applicant’s appearance (3, 5 x 4, 5 cm).
Embassy Of the Republic Of Macedonia in New Delhi
- A-15/30, Block A, Ground Floor, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057
- Tel: + 91 11 46142603 / 01
- Fax: + 91 11 4614 2604
- Ambassador: Dr. Toni Atanasovski
- Minister Counsellor: Ms. Suzana Tuneva
- Email: email@example.com