- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Ireland is a small island country that has numerous cutting edge urban areas alongside a perfect open country. The woods and rich regular history of Ireland are amazing. It is one of the most delightful and beautiful nations of the world. Ireland has a long history of renowned individuals and puts and is known for its pledge to greatness in all undertakings.
Ireland is an English talking country that is prestigious world over for its benevolent individuals and warm gathering of outsiders. Ireland is known for its scholarly greatness. The Irish have constantly set a solid incentive on Study and research. Irish universities are celebrated for their scholastic greatness and differing courses. Four Nobel laureates in Literature have been from Ireland and greatness has become a convention in Ireland. The capital city, Dublin is a dynamic spot that is the focal point of the whole Irish economy.
Ireland is likewise known for its numerous bars and visitors and understudies the same can appreciate them. There are numerous assets about examination openings in Ireland. On the off chance that you wish to seek after advanced education from Ireland, you can counsel these. You can discover online about investigation and research in Ireland. Ireland is an extraordinary spot for study and excursion.
Why study in Ireland?
- Most of the Irish universities are ranked among the best in the world and they offer programs in many areas so that there is a course suited to every student.
- Ireland is the ideal place for English speakers as students would not have to learn a second language and will be able to have the study abroad experience without the difficulties faced in a non-English speaking country.
- Ireland is the place for literature enthusiasts. The home of Years and Shaw, there is no other country that is more suited to the study of literature. If you have an interest in literature, you have to study in Ireland.
- Ireland’s capital – Dublin is a vibrant and youthful city that has a strong combination of culture and history. Restaurants and music of Dublin is second to none.
- For lovers of art, the Galway Art Festival is something that cannot be missed. It is one of Ireland’s most important annual events and every art aficionado should see it.
- Ireland has many world heritage sites that you can visit in your free time. It had the Giant’s Causeway as well as the Guinness factory. Blarney Castle and Blarney stone are also major tourist destinations and should be visited. And it goes without saying that the National Museum of Ireland is a must visit for anyone who travels to the country. It has many archeological and historical relics right from the prehistoric era.
- Original Passport and photocopy of first and last page of the same.
- One recent passport sized photograph not more than 6 months old.
- Student should submit all previous passports along with a photocopy of each page of all the passport(s) submitted.
- Visa fee of INR 5,000 in the form of DD in favor of “Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
- The VFS service fee (INR 1617) is payable by a separate bank draft in favor of the “VFS Global Services Pvt Ltd”, payable at New Delhi if sending Postal Application or have to pay in Cash at VFS.
- Original Police Clearance Certificate.
- Original plus one copy for each of the following documents:
- Acceptance Letter & Confirmation of fees paid – Students have to pay 50% of the fee or €6,000 (whichever is higher) before applying for VISA (this is not necessary for those courses listed for “Approval In Principal”).
- Statement of Purpose.
- Brief CV.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Certificate.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet & Certificate. Graduation Mark Sheet & Certificate (In case of PG Course).
- IELTS/PTE score card.
- Letter from Current Employer or Experience Certificate (where applicable).
- Affidavit of Support of Sponsorer on stamp paper.
- Bank Statement & Bank Balance Certificate (Last 6 Months) – First year tuition fees + €7000 living expenses.
- Bank Loan Sanction Letter (If any).
- CA Statement regarding Net Worth of the sponsor.
- Valuation Report of immovable property of the sponsor.
- Income Tax Return Papers of the sponsor for the last 3 years.
- Documents pertaining to property deeds, NSC’s, KVP’s, Mutual Funds should not be collected at all & will not be accepted by the Embassy only a Chartered Accountant’s statement incorporating the value of above property / funds will suffice.
- Fixed deposit receipts should not be submitted. A statement from the bank (On bank letter head) giving the total value of the deposits will suffice.