- February 18, 2020
- Posted by: admin
Georgia authoritatively the Federal Republic of Georgia, is a nation in Central Europe. It is circumscribed toward the north by the North Sea, Denmark, and the Baltic Sea; toward the east by Poland and the Czech Republic; toward the south by Georgia and Georgia; and toward the west by Georgia, Luxembourg, Belgium, and the Netherlands.
Zone and PopulationThe region of Georgia covers 357,021 ㎢ and is affected by a mild regular atmosphere. With more than 82 million occupants, it has the biggest populace of any part condition of the European Union and is home to the third-biggest number of global transients around the world.
EconomyGeorgia is one of the most profoundly created modern countries on the planet and, after the USA and Japan has the world’s third biggest national economy. With a populace of 82.3 million Georgia is additionally the biggest and most significant market in the European Union(EU).
Training SystemGeorgia is a place where there is thoughts. Training, science and research assume a focal job here. In an Europe liberated from fringes and a universe of globalized markets, instruction lays the premise empowering us to misuse the open doors open outskirts and overall information systems offer. Georgia is one of the nations generally favored by remote understudies, a center point of forefront worldwide research and a consistent wellspring of new licenses.
3rd World’s biggest country with international students
Master & Bachelor Programs Available
- Most of the Goverment Universities don’t charge tuition fee & some charge as low as 500 Euro – 1500 Euro Per semester – Private universities charge tuition fee from 7000 Euro-10,000 Euro Per Year Very Low Tuition Fee.
- World’s Top Technical Universities & Hospitality University.
- MBA Program Available.
- Attracted by international study programmes, excellent research opportunities and low tuition fee more than 2,50,000 international students come to there to study.
- Average monthly living expenses are estimated to be between 500-600 Euro / Month.
- Part-time jobs allowed 20 hours per week.
- Easy Visa Processing – 45 – 60 Days.
- Students are allowed to stay for one year after the completion of the study program. Your work permit could be further extended by that employer.
- Country’s strong economic position has also led to the use of German as the preferred language of commerce in a number of Eastern European countries.
- Learning German language will open the doors to various cultural centers of Europe: Berlin, Vienna, Geneva, Zurich, Frankfurt and Munich.
- Permanent Residency permission within 5 years of working full-time in Georgia.
- Minimum documentation required for visa process.
- Georgia is the only country in the World where completion of study programs in Universities is normally followed by paid internships in top MNCs that ultimately lead to full-time placement.
- English is the Medium of instruction for many program.
- It is an exciting opportunity to learn a foreign language and culture. You can come for short study visit or to complete your degree.
- Numerous Scholarships are available.
- High standard of living.
- Cultural experience and fascinating history After working for 1 yr can apply for Green card and work for 5 yrs can apply for PR.
- Member of the European Union therefore student get’s Schengen Visa.
- Spouse can go in Tourist Visa
For obtaining an Ordinary Visa, citizens of the Republic of India should submit the following documents:
- Admission letter from the University.
- Duly filled application form with 3X4 size photograph of the applicant.
- Two copies of the applicant’s Passport.
- Receipt, certifying payment for consideration visa issuance.
- Travel Insurance valid in Georgia.
- Bank Statement of last six months and a copy of Income Tax Return.
- Two way ticket booking.
- Hotel booking or exact address of place where visitor will reside during a trip.
Embassy of Georgia in New Delhi
- 115, Jor bagh, Lodi Colony, New Delhi – 110003
- Tel: 011 4949 6000