- February 10, 2020
- Posted by: admin
About Czech Republic
The Czech republic is a landlocked nation that offers its property outskirts with Germany, Austria, Poland and Slovakia as its prompt geographic neighbors. The Czech republic comprises of two noteworthy states known as Bohemia and Moravia. It has had one of the most wild narratives in the district, yet additionally on the planet, on account of a consistent exchange of intensity in view of wars and uprisings. At last, it adjusted itself to the Soviet Union and after the breakdown of the USSR, it broke into two separate nations, the Czech Republic.and Slovakia.
The Czech Republic is a multi party parliamentarian government that is going by the President, who is legitimately chosen by the individuals through open surveys once at regular intervals. The President at that point chooses the Prime Minister and the bureau of Ministers. The clergymen are housed in bicameral parliament.
The Czech arrangement of training has obligatory too intentional parts inbuilt into the instruction framework. Notwithstanding, when an understudy selects to change foundations, the individual in question needs to show up for and sufficiently clear the assessment that has been set by the organization that they plan to join in. Understudies from abroad are encouraged to get already all the data about examination in the Czech Republic.
Understudies covetous of seeking after further examinations in the Czech Republic can decide on either the auxiliary courses where they have the chance to study and research in Czech republic and accomplish a DiS which means Specialist with Diploma. The course of this recognition has a term of three years.
Why Study in Czech Republic?
As in whatever other nation that gloats of better instructive offices endeavor to pull in understudies from different nations, in the area, yet in addition from across different pieces of the world, it is basic to have exceptional highlights that can assist the understudies with partaking not only quality training to improve what they have just concentrated yet in addition to give them the correct equalization that will empower them to come back with an upgraded degree of information picked up just as a superior point of view on their general surroundings. Coming up next are a portion of the highlights that understudies deciding on higher investigations in the Czech Republic can anticipate.
- The Czech republic has a long tradition of providing quality education. This is evident from one of the oldest universities in the country being established in 1348.
- A Czech Republic University offers a diverse range of study programs, which enable students to choose subjects that they prefer and have an affinity to.
- At present there are over 35000 students who have chosen to study in the Czech Republic and the number keeps increasing because of the open arms policy towards conducting programs in foreign languages, especially in English.
- The Czech republic is situated in the heart of Europe. This provides opportunities for students arriving here to enjoy not just Czech culture, but also to travel to other neighboring countries and assimilate their cultures.
- Furthermore, since the Czech culture is an amalgamation of various cultures like Slavonic, Jewish and German or rather Austrian influence, students can experience these cultures when they get their periodic breaks between studies.
- Overall a healthy picture of educational institutions numbering to 70 including various levels and more than 400,000 students studying in these institutions.
With such rich and differing presentation to multifaceted encounters offered on a platter and automatically, understudies going to the Czech Republic whether they decide to contemplate writing, history or select for higher qualification in designing examination in the Czech Republic, they are guaranteed of a more extensive point of view when they return as a full adjusted resident of the world.
1. Completed visa application form
The form must be filled out completely with your full name as it appears in your passport. Please do not forget to sign the application.
2. Two (2) same recent passport photographs.
3. Original passport and a copy of data page (the one with your picture) of the passport
- You must submit your original passport with a validity exceeding the intended stay by at least 3 months with at least 2 blank pages.
- If you need your passport during the processing time, than the passport can be returned to you.
- The passport must be resubmitted at the end of the application process for the issuance of the visa after the Embassy has received the approval from the Czech authorities.
4. Document confirming sufficient financial resources
A copy of a credit/debit card (Visa, Master card…) held in your name with a validity for at least the duration of your stay in the Czech Republic + credit/debit card original bank statement (or an original letter from the bank with a notarized translation into Czech). In case of internet banking printouts, a bank stamp confirming the authenticity is requested. You may cover the credit card number before you make a copy of it but don’t cover the validity. It is not necessary to submit a copy of both sides of the card. A copy of the front side is sufficient.
A letter from a host or sponsor confirming the support of the applicant during his or her stay in the Czech Republic. It must be an original document with a notarized signature and presented with an official translation in the Czech language. Example: A parental letter confirming the financial situation of the student must be translated into the Czech language and notarized. Such letter must be accompanied by a bank statement of the parent (original or printout stamped by the bank). The student must provide proof of drawing funds while in the Czech Republic, for example ownership of a banking card linked to this account.
A student currently receiving a scholarship must provide a confirmation of such scholarship.
*GENERALLY, the minimum amount of financial resources required for a person over 18 years of age is 30 300 CZK for 1 month of stay + 4040 CZK for each whole month of expected stay. So for a 4 month stay it would be 30 300 +16 160 = 46 460 CZK (approximately 1579 GBP, the amount in GBP depends on the rate CZK/GBP). Persons younger than 18 years submit a proof of financial means equaling to a half of the required amount.
5. Document confirming the purpose of stay
The original or a copy (notarized by a Czech notary) of a document certifying acceptance into a study program in the Czech Republic issued by a Czech university or school. This document must be in the Czech language.
6. Document confirming accommodation
- The original or a copy (notarized by a Czech notary) of a document issued by a Czech university or school confirming accommodation for the duration of your studies – this document must be in the Czech language.
- If you are staying in private accommodations, the original statement from the owner of an apartment/house stating his/her ability and willingness to provide accommodation (signature must be notarized by a Czech notary).
- If you are leasing an apartment/house, the original or a notarized copy of the lease contract.
- If you are subletting, the original or a notarized copy of the lease contract and an affidavit signed by the owner confirming the sublet (signature must be notarized by a Czech notary).
7. Criminal History Background For any other students applies the following:
- Extract from the Criminal Register of the country of your citizenship.
- In addition, if you have lived in any country for 6 months or longer in the previous three years, you are required to submit a CriminalHistory Background issued by that country.
- It must be appropriately certified (Apostille)
- IMPORTANT! The Criminal History Records must be translated to the Czech language.
8. Medical health/travel insurance
Please note: The students under Erasmus Mundus program are exempted from submitting health/travel insurance.
|Embassy of Czech Republic in New Delhi|